Friday 20 May 2011

A leetle trip to Brizzle today

I have just returned home from a glorious day out in Bristol. I really do miss the west country. If I move anywhere, it will be back there, possibly to the coast though as I love Dorset. I want to be closer to my parents and sister.

Anyway, the reason I went to Brizzle was to meet Cuckoo and mini Cuckoo who, I must admit, has made me incredibly broody again. What a darling little boy. He smiled loads for me during lunch and I am smitten and thrilled to be his godmother.

Here they are in all their glory.

And do you know, she didn't do ANY crochet the whole time !

Cuckoo INSISTED I post up this pic of her in her usual pose

Look at his cuteness and knowing face!

Cuddling into his mummy

We had some gorgeous pan Asian food courtesy of Mr Cuckoo

I scoffed this chicken Pad Thai


Gotta love the prawn crackers!

Cuckoo went to the loo and Mini smiled huge amounts!

Snatching a moment with His Gorgeousness

And here we are in all our glory, Cuckoo and Cherry Tree!

We had plans to go to cherry tree shops but it just didn't happen as we stopped for a Starbucks and then a long lunch. But it was wonderful and the day out away from the madness of normal life was just the tonic I needed.

2 comments:

kmmms said...

Lovely! Wow he's grown so much already, and looking a bit like Little I think.
Food looks divine and you both look hawt.
xx

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhh!!! Look at you both! And look at Mini Cuckoo. Awwwwwww! Mrs C can get away with pulling faces like only pretty gals can :-) Have you two been friends forever then?

Not in Paris this weekend - that's in a fortnight (can't wait). Well remembered though! I will be messaging you beforehand for your recommended places. No, we had yesterday off for the hub's birthday - just pottered around and mostly napped (old gets). Was ace. We're going to stay in Stratford upon Avon tomorrow for a couple of days - just a freebie hotel break that we got. So looking forward. Hub not happy that I'm taking my crochet (not sure that's the kind of mini break he had in mind) but whatevs!

Nicki xx